MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Visitors 2: At Belle Zoo

I liked Steve visiting. But this is ridiculous. It almost makes me reconsider using the clearly ineffective copper tape (which supposedly produces a static electricity shock when a slug or snail slicks over it) around my sunflowers in favour of something more lasting. This is Wendy.




Not bad, you might be thinking. But hang on. She's in my kitchen. And she's massive. Look!




And just when I was feeling content with my flat!


At least I was able to smile for 90 solid minutes this evening. The Apprentice was an utter delight. And You're Fired, excellent. That's why I'm happy to pay my license fee.

Sunflower pictures (including new copper defenses) to follow.

Moon. xxx

2 Comments:

  • At 12:42 pm, Blogger frankien said…

    urrggh, Moon! I was just eating my lunch when I saw that! When we lived in Rochdale we had a ditch in our garden (it was a big garden) that had enormous slugs in it. To the size I have never seen since. Like rodents, I tell you. Yuk. and on the subjects of rodents, any further news from the ghostbusters team of last night?

     
  • At 11:08 am, Blogger Moon said…

    Sorry - hope it didn't put you off your lunch! Slugs are vile. And rodent slugs - nightmare! Hoep there was no permanent scarring.

    No further ghostbusting news, sadly. Flat still smells a little of gas. I heard a neighbour telling the gas safety guy that she could smell something, too, so I guess it's not likely to be rotting rodents after all. Fingers crossed. Then again I don't really fancy being gas poisoned, either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image