MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Saturday, June 02, 2007

grand designs



Today marked the beginning of a transformation for my humble abode. The Hortons descended upon Belle Vue, and it wasn't long before they had destroyed the place.



Look at the happy workers in their grubbies! Ginger Steve popped by to check up on progress, which pleased me.










The garden is looking better, you must agree. I even have a rose garden.















But sadly the sunflowers are a little poorly. The one on the right has almost been eaten right away. Larger slug defenses required, methinks. Only one velvet queen remains now.











Things will soon improve once the brighter paint has been purchased (I've opted for an unsurprising aubergine theme). I have a new grand dining "suite" (table) and even discovered a bell either side of my fireplace for calling servants. Oh yes. I will post proud pics once the place has been beautified fully.

Other news:

Thesis update: I'd rather not discuss. There are a couple of experiments that I just don't want to write up. But am managing to stumble on with other relevant tasks in the meantime.

Any Dream Will Do is on. Lewis had better be gone this evening. Lee to win. Or Horse Teeth Keith, as a second option.

The Apprentice is utter quality telly. Wednesday night posed difficulties regarding whether to watch losers enter the Big Bruva Hoose or Sir Alan shout inarticulately in a boardroom for an hour. I mistakenly opted for the losers (as opposed to the winners; Apprentice viewers should get the reference). BB is wank this year. I suppose Channel 4 have to play things safe for a while. Maybe it will improve. Maybe it just doesn't suit my crocheted lifestyle these days.

Moon.xxx

3 Comments:

  • At 11:09 am, Blogger Tombola said…

    Was it a 'white tops only' party?

     
  • At 11:25 am, Blogger Moon said…

    After we'd been painting, yes. Indeed the Grubbies do look quite bright. We'd pass the Daz doorstep challenge! They should get DJ Daz to do those. Is Daz still in existence, actually?

     
  • At 11:26 am, Blogger Moon said…

    I meant the washing powder. But come to think of it I am concerned about the DJ's whereabouts. He vowed to do (and win) Eurovision this year. Alas, twas a lie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image