MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Monday, April 02, 2007

It's good but it's not right...

...that Catchphrase isn't produced anymore.

Alright I should be doing something productive instead of watching repeats on cable in the middle of the day, but I'll work later. Catchphrase is ace. I've just watched the larger than life Mabel in fits of excitement after winning herself a very credible £1420 AND a trip to LA. You should have seen her when they threw in a generous extra £1000 spending money! Poor Len didn't do so well, but he was still delighted with his £640. It was edge of your seat stuff. Shame about Roy, though.

Moon.x

2 Comments:

  • At 4:49 pm, Blogger frankien said…

    The lemonheads were avid fans of the show, and were in fact inspired by this very same episode to write a song.

     
  • At 6:13 pm, Blogger Moon said…

    I forgot to mention that Len was a "retired pensioner". Hmmm.

    After Catchphrase I enjoyed Gladiators and Bullseye. Challenge TV is great, although for today only. I imagine that it would soon be addictive, and that I have already seen its vast repertoire of programmes. All digital channels have only 3 shows, apart from e4 which has only one.

    Lemonheads are bringing back memories. I had my hair done last week and I now look quite like Dando. As he was before, obviously.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image