MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Look who's back!

Steve returned today. Actually he's still here, and is showing no signs of leaving any time soon, despite my introducing to him the outside world several times.






Steve reclining in the aubergine bedding.








Steve helping out with the thesis.





Whilst I recognise that this is not the most interesting read, Steve is a pleasure. And there isn't a lot else to blog about at the moment.

Moon. xxx


PS I have planted some beans, so we'll see if they, too, grow to a cubit!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:49 am, Blogger Tombola said…

    Good use of old-skool measurements Moon.

    Is it wise having a cat sitting on your laptop like that? I wouldn't let one anywhere near mine. Mind, it would have done well getting close to me in the first place.

     
  • At 6:08 pm, Blogger Moon said…

    Cheers! Steve didn't really give me a choice in the matter. He wanted to work. But then I became intrigued by his typing skills, and how his paddy paws moved the laptop touch mouse, so I forgave him. He was waiting for me at the door when I got up this morning. Ah!

     
  • At 10:41 am, Blogger Tombola said…

    Does he eat slugs?

     
  • At 11:39 am, Blogger Moon said…

    He did sniff out the place where I found them. If Wendy can get in I presume mice can, also. Steve may well be handy to have around.

    Thanks for commenting lots, Prof!

     
  • At 1:49 pm, Blogger Tombola said…

    No worries! Sometimes I think that there's only us 2 left in this small community. Last one out turn off the light eh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image