MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Sunday, May 20, 2007

visitors

Yesterday was ruined by ill-health. Damn Akmals and their public toilet esque curries. (Sickness was nothing at all to do with the excessive amounts of wine that accompanied it.) I felt guilty for having wasted a whole day, so wanted to ensure that my Sunday was spent wisely.


Fortunately today has been a blissfully relaxing day. And why? Because I have a new friend. Meet Steve (AKA Ginger).





We sat outside for a while, then he just walzed on it like he owned the place* and made himself right at home.






Steve decided that it was better monitoring the progress of the sunflower garden from the warm afar. Luckily, he and Bagpuss got along well.



Steve is the happiest cat I have ever met. He actually smiles. Ah! He also quite enjoyed Tom Mcrae and Bic Runga. Dave is still #1 of course. He is too cool for happiness, and prefers aloof behaviours interspersed with occasional reminders of the fact that he has claws. That's my boy! I still want a dog, though.



Moon. xxx

* That ashtray (I don't own saucers) of milk just happened to be on the floor and had nothing to do with aforementioned walzing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image