MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Thursday, October 30, 2008

carving a fruit on an eve

Sir Tom Prof set a pumpkin related challenge. And I accepted. I have never before carved a pumpkin. But you'd never guess!

Here is my first attempt. It ended up looking quite like Papa Moon:



For my second attempt, I thought I should try something a little Hallow e'en ish and predictable. Introducing: Monsieur Pumpkin, with a little beret:



It's sicking up a bit of pumpkin. Because pumpkin's not very nice really, is it? Tis the most frightening thing of Hallow e'en.

Naughty Papa Moon, what's that you're doing there?



Ah, playing a bit of jazz indeed!




PS Driving test finally passed - hurrah!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:13 pm, Blogger Tombola said…

    Bloody good effort Moon! You are the winner, well done. We had high hopes & two pumpkins. But never got around to it and ate one of them last weekend, sans carving. We *might* have a go at carving one this weekend, but I figure that the moment has probably now passed. Next year!

     
  • At 1:53 pm, Blogger Rach said…

    Have you really got nothing better to do with your time? xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image