MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This is what I've been doing all Summer:



And I've finally completed the sodding level!

Apologies for the quality of the video - couldn't find apprpriate software* to create a decent video.

The videos's so big it's getting in the way of other things on the page! I'll soon blog again and move this one down the page a little, for viewing ease.

* couldn't really be arsed to spend any more time on it to be honest, especially considering how many hours of my life I have wasted already on this ridiculous game.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:30 pm, Blogger Moon said…

    Something AWFUL has happened. I triumphantly completed the level, allowing me to switch off my mac*, as switching off mid-level would result in having to start the level again (there are various episodes within a level, but you have to complete the lot before you're safe). When I was eventually able to switch off the mac, I was HORRIFIED to discover the loss of all of my N scores. Not just the most recent level, no. The entire lot. I have been working on this for (get this) 2 and a half years. That's almost a PhD. I feel sick.



    * Might need to call this MacBlog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image