MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Thursday, September 11, 2008

signs

I have a new hobby: finding amusement in graffiti and signs strewn across this world in which we live.

I have a few examples to exhibit:

Firstly, a couple from Athens:


("Watch your step, the guy is dead")


(In case you can't read it, it's grammatically perfect and states:
"Katerina loves Joseph always tell the end of the world and he gives her also loves back". Whoever said that romance is dead?)

This one amused me especially, as we had spent the entire Greek trip speaking in Euro-accent, and was taken in a B+B in Southampton at the weekend where a few fellow guests (with amazing Euro accents) were staying:



Finally, I had to photograph this as I found it (in yet another room I was staying in in Southampton) shortly after regaling a friend with a tale about how two of my students had been drawing penis-art all over their lecture notes.



What is that on the notice board, exactly?



Ah. And another one.



It's nice to find a new hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image