MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

spider update and other such unrelated ramblings

Salutations,

I don't do anything anymore. People keep asking, "what's news?" or "what have you been up to lately?" and the answer is bugger all. I'm not sure when this happened. It isn't a sad state of affairs; I quite like it. Going out for a boogie would be exhausting nowadays (although might help to shed the pounds - see below*) anyway. But I fear that I am becoming a burden to my mother, who not only called me recently to express concern over my social life and how I don't get drunk anymore, she also thinks that my flat is haunted.

I hope it isn't.

I doubt it is. It is extremely cold, and I feel very unnerved in it, and things do tend to fall off walls without reason etc (today my little singing animals (yes the ones that you bought me, Prof) flew off my desk (and flew, they did) when I was nowhere near them. And they weren't exactly teetering on the edge of the desk, either). There are also mystery sounds, especially late at night, that I have not yet located. Nevertheless, I think my mother is jumping to conclusions.

There can only be one other explanation: the spiders are taking over. They're getting bigger and badder, I tell thee. And still waking me up. Bastards.

By the way has anyone seen the billboard ad with a spider wearing gloves on? I supposed it's for Fosters/Guiness or something. But spidey looks like a crab. Crustaceans and spiders are everywhere. Everywhere!

It's not all bad though as (1) my blog is maintaining its stroppy theme and (2) I ordered a new memory card for my camera today, as I have reason to believe that it's illness may be related to that. So, can soon start taking spidey pics again!



* At lunch today a friend of mine ordered cake. I had not considered wanting cake until this point, but I then could not live without satisfying the sweet tooth. Revels did the trick whilst waiting for tea to cook. This competitive edge is going too far, I think.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:50 am, Blogger frankien said…

    I too indulged in revels yesterday. theyre so much better now the peanuts have been replaced with raisins. btw, our tesco doesnt have much of the new F and F signature range, so I was disappointed.

     
  • At 3:35 pm, Blogger Lord G said…

    Don't scare yourself half to death by thinking it may be a ghost.

    That would be utterly silly. It's probably just a stalker that has broken in.

     
  • At 3:35 pm, Blogger Lord G said…

    Sorry! That WAS a joke!

    xxx

     
  • At 3:36 pm, Blogger Tombola said…

    it's probably the Virus

     
  • At 3:38 pm, Blogger Lord G said…

    Or Neil "lights out" Lowley

     
  • At 10:42 pm, Blogger Moon said…

    enough! nightmare fodder... am bonding with the spideys anyway, at last. and the woodlice.

    Totally agree with revels comment. and as the raisins are fruit they are therefore good for you. They need more of the orange ones, I reckon (also fruit portion of course)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image