MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Re: FW: FW: FW: Stevo

As so many of you have paid tribute to the fabulous Bogen himself, I feel that I should also mention the fabulous Sir Irwin. I am loving the forwards. They were inevitable, but I am grateful.

Apparently memory researchers are very busy in Australia at the moment, commencing studies into flashbulbs memories of finding out about Irwin's death. Can you shed a little light on this for me, Akira?

Moon.xxx

7 Comments:

  • At 3:33 am, Blogger - said…

    BogAn, and yes, we are commencing a study on collective memory for Irwin's death at the moment.

     
  • At 10:32 am, Blogger Tombola said…

    Woah there young Moon - what's with the Irwin props? Based on your earlier comments I group you in the Irwin-haters camp with Ak.

     
  • At 11:55 am, Blogger Moon said…

    Opinion on Irwin is as follows: I think he was hilarious. As are the tributes. And the forwards. I do not hate the man, but I think the tributes are a tad unnecessary. The whole thing is just pretty damned amusing, really. This post was to point out that some forwards are alright. And .gifs of stingrays chasing Irwin are always going to be appreciated.

     
  • At 2:04 pm, Blogger Lord G said…

    I've not received any mails on this topic, at all. Please feel free to forward them on to me.

     
  • At 2:49 pm, Blogger Tombola said…

    fibber. i sent you a pic last week!

     
  • At 12:05 am, Blogger - said…

    You didn't send me one. So I'm ostracised am I, for being in Australia eh?

    Shame on you.

     
  • At 6:08 am, Blogger - said…

    Referring to my first comment, right at the top, when I say we, I mean the people who care... i.e. the Australians working here, not me... i.e. I lied.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image