MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Sunday, September 17, 2006

mullet corner

Mullet rice?? Alright, tenuous, granted.

I have spent the weekend around (although avoiding, where possible) weird artsy consciousness lovers. The days would commence with morning meditation for them, and a jive around my student box room (relatively nice though, in Oxford) for me. These delegates are weird for a lot of reasons. I shall not discuss them though as previous post shall take a day to read. Anyway there were a record number of mullets out and about. And mullets like I have never seen before. One man had a smart curly hair do, cropped on top and at sides, but had a real neck warmer at the back. Thick and luscious, too. Another guy had a full on pony tail mullet right down his back. He looked amazingly like this:




But the most amazing mullet of all belonged to a large chested 60-something woman. Very short lesbian hair (even for someone of her age) with a tiny grey plait stretching down to her arse. Truly a sight to behold. And worth attending to when the talks (invariably) were not.

I cannot find an accurate illustration on't web. Even on ratemymullet.com

Moon.xxx


8 Comments:

  • At 12:01 pm, Blogger frankien said…

    you really need to stop hanging out with these weirdos. was conway there?

     
  • At 3:03 pm, Blogger Moon said…

    Was he buggery! He perhaps has a mullet by now, I haven't seen him in so long.

     
  • At 4:12 pm, Blogger frankien said…

    think hes gone to psychobiology conference. apparently one of the keynotes pulled out, as daryl was in a strop.

     
  • At 4:43 pm, Blogger Tombola said…

    i would have liked to have gone to the psychobio. relive my pigeon pun triumph.

     
  • At 4:50 pm, Blogger Lord G said…

    I hope you're not meaning me there Frankie!

    Has anyone else noticed the two civilian action men that the blonde mulleted one is holding?

     
  • At 5:06 pm, Blogger Moon said…

    Well spotted, Lordie! Hadn't noticed - was admiring the curvature of mullet man's rump.

    Louise D is currently on her way to psychobio. Could be drunken antics a-plenty! Still want to go, Prof?

     
  • At 11:31 am, Blogger frankien said…

    yeah, my pigeon puns were as good as yours, I just wasnt brave enough to raise my hand and present them to the speaker. If only Peckham was on the Beakercoo line.

    mullet man has a lady's bottom.

     
  • At 6:43 pm, Blogger Tombola said…

    Randy Lerner ought to have a mullet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image