MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hollyoaks...

...is a bit samey these days. They're really stretching out the Evil Claire storyline. I just hope that lovely little Tom saves the day by declaring the truth in a dramatic courtroom scene. And I would like that to be on Friday, just to move things along a bit.

On the plus side I quite like that OB. He's like a (normal height) Jamie Cullum with a Northern accent. Lovely.

I hope that when Skins (new drama by same writers as Shameless) starts (tomorrow night), channel 4 will cut down on the number of adverts for it. The hype has been ridiculous. Like Ugly Betty.

If any readers don't know what I'm ranting about, you need to stay in more.

Moon. xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image