MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

By the way...

...I'm going to San Francisco in June. That should be nice. I might make it my mission to eat something tasty from the Calmoon Bakery. Then check out 'Traz. Then bounce a few coloured balls down a hilly suburban street and make my own version of the Sony telly ad. "Colour. Like no other." Will have to replace my camera first. If anyone has any suggestions on what to go for, please send them my way. I was just going to replace my Sony DSC w50 (or go for the newer w70) but I have seen a pretty blue camera. A Canon, I think. If there was an aubergine one there would be no decision about it. It's not essential whether it takes great pictures or not, evidentally.

Moon. xxx

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image