MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Monday, October 09, 2006

Introducing...

Pathetically, I have been trying to blog for the past hour or so, and blogger is being a right pain. No pictures are allowed to be uploaded. It refused my interesting post, but it will allow this (there was an interesting post, honest! But you've missed it now...). I had uploaded it as an experiment, but it worked so I may as well introduce my fine cat, Dave Horton. And no, I don't mean my departmental Jack Straw-esque namesake. This is evidently Dave the Cat.






PS Why is blogging so addictive? I have spent ages on this site this evening. I need to improve my extra curricular activities (the shameful list currently comprises: singing (but that is mood dependent, of course), buying boots and impersonating people.

Moon.xxx

7 Comments:

  • At 1:15 pm, Blogger Lord G said…

    Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Oddly enough i had an e-mail from big Daddy Horton waiting for me this morning...

    Ok, some challenges for you moon:

    1)Tell me how to get vids from youtube up there.

    2) Give me the link to your youtube account.

    3) Do another vid, interviewing yourself, and post.

     
  • At 2:52 pm, Blogger Tombola said…

    do you know what would be good G? If you put up that old 118 footage on youtube. That would be good.

     
  • At 3:26 pm, Blogger Lord G said…

    If I can learn about it, i will!

     
  • At 3:26 pm, Blogger Lord G said…

    I'll put out-takes on there too...

     
  • At 3:53 pm, Blogger frankien said…

    Does it not have a button on youtube where you can add something to your blog?

     
  • At 4:34 pm, Blogger Moon said…

    Hello!

    Set up a youtube account. Add a video. Easily done. Then when you update your preferences there is some text that you can copy and paste into your blogs. Ta da! (I only discovered this last night.) Sadly, Lordie, the only vids I have on my account are the two that I have on this blog: Davo and whalo.

    Might have to work on the self-interview vid...

    Btw don't be lulled into a false sense of security. Dave is nicknamed Damien for a reason.

     
  • At 7:40 pm, Blogger Moon said…

    PS Dave has eyebrow whiskers. Is that a bit odd?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image