MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Saturday, September 22, 2007

evidence

Just for Prof...

Amazing! Since my last post the sunflowers have positively bloomed. Talk about a growth spurt...



What's that? 16 feet tall?!



OK, OK. Here's the actual measuring process. As you can see I hired independent adjudicators.












And the result is...




I make that 2m28.


I therefore declare myself the winner. Well, not the loser, at least.




What will the next competition be?!

Moon. xxx

5 Comments:

  • At 9:30 pm, Blogger Tombola said…

    Ok ok, I concede. I remeasured my velvet queen last week but it still stubbornly refuses to get above 2m. Clearly smogridden London air does not a giant make. Perhaps you should initiate the next contest Moon?

     
  • At 10:21 pm, Blogger Moon said…

    You did have many more flowers than I, remember. My VQs are tiny! Will give the next contest some thought... Hope you're well, Prof!

     
  • At 1:27 pm, Blogger frankien said…

    Sorry, I'm not conceding just yet, as mind is 274. I'll try and get evidence, but its a bit difficult as about to go on holiday.

     
  • At 5:18 pm, Blogger Moon said…

    Hurrah for holidays!!

    Submitted my thesis today.

     
  • At 1:06 pm, Blogger frankien said…

    brilliant news! Will phone you this weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image