MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

PS

Bank Holiday Mondays = chavas' day out, apparently. Woodhouse was booming yesterday, although in a more friendly manner than usual. Recently I have become aware of my fear of chavs - call me predjudiced if you like. You'd be right. I am not proud of this fact. But with the Mayday sun (despite it still being pretty freezing) the chavas were a-mingling and in high spirits. A toddler even kindly gave me the opportunity to buy something from his garden. Sadly, however, I did not require a broken plastic tractor thing. His selling manner was one that Sir Alan Sugar would have been proud of. He attracted attention by leaning over his fence and barking. That kid's going to go places. I predict Little London. For drugs.

PS I'm sure that not all chavas are bad. Just the Woodhouse ones.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:31 am, Blogger - said…

    P.P.S.

    According to the profanisaurus, the correct spelling is charver or charva, defined as an "Aerosol snorting, be-tracksuited twocker, borstal boy, car radio removal mechanic" or "A ten year old mother of several pastie babies"

    BTW a pastie baby is "An ear-ringed neonate sucking on a Greggs dummy".

     
  • At 11:33 am, Blogger Moon said…

    Fair enough. I wouldn't want to misrepresent the Woodhouse crew, now. I thank you for educating me.
    x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image