MoonMind

Musings, Moonings, Mindings, and some other shit as well

Saturday, February 11, 2006

dirty drunk


I would just like to apologise for the already poor state of this blog. No dreams have yet been posted. Sleeping patterns are currently less than "routine" which, as has been documented, can increase dream recall. However I , personally, would have to sleep a little in order for that to be possible.

So, why the lack of sleep? I think it began with a pint of sweet cider and black (mmm), followed by, over the duration of about 8 hours plus, a large number of archers shots. Some were diluted in orange juice, which has not displayed the immune system bolstering properties that I was hoping for. Others were diluted in diet coke - the caffeine and sugar combo was a delight and likely played a part in stealing my sacred shut-eye. Others just slid down alone - they were the best. About halfway through this cocktail of an evening, "Fruity" was attended - a dirty student dive whereby dancing is not even required as a mating strategy. Just being there and managing to stay upright from the plastic glasses strewn across the dancefloor should reward you with a lifetime partner. Having said that, a little tumble here and there - especially when pushed (bonus points if a result of a fight) can often work in your favour.

So, all in all, after jiving drunkenly in front of many-a-student that I have probably spent the last 18 months trying to establish rapport with in order that they either write their practical reports with correct referencing or simply do my sodding study, I was rewarded with little sleep.

I can only apologise heartily and hope that tonight will bear fruit in terms of some deep REM phases accompanied by some crazy night-time hallucinations. Until the next posting, sweet dreams.

Moon.xxx

PS Although punished for drinking behaviours with a noteworthy dream recall frequency of zero, I am delighted to reveal that I have not had a hangover today. Yesssss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
image